Friday, November 25, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my showcase! First of all, i would like to introduce myself. I ve loved miniature soldiers since i was a child, impressed with the scenes they represent. So i started painting my own figures years later. I ve learnt by myself, searching and reading many articles from the best miniature painters on internet as well as in books. However, i m far from finding my own style, always trying to improve my paints.
Finally i d like to thank you for watching and to remember that any advice or suggestion will be welcomed.

Bienvenido a mi vitrina! Para empezar, me gustaría presentarme. Me han gustado los soldados en miniatura desde que era pequeño, impresionado por las escenas que representan. Así que comencé pintando mis propias figuras años después. He aprendido por mi mismo, buscando y leyendo articulos de los mejores pintores de miniaturas en internet, así como en libros. Sin embargo, estoy lejos de encontrar mi propio estilo, siempre intentando mejorar mis pinturas.
Finalmente me gustaría agradecer tu visita y recordarte que cualquier consejo o sugerencia serán bienvenidos.

No comments:

Post a Comment